[Tastebridge] Noisebridge Turkey Day

Tony K. LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:07:34 UTC 2011

Ed,

I'm eating your mashed potatoes at the NoiseBridge Thanksgiving right now,
and I just want to say....for the benefit of posterity, and for all the
world to hear....that they are divine. I mean, God-in-Heaven,
angels-singing-upon-clouds-of-gold, capital-D divine.

On an unrelated note, Bank of America is evil!

Read this <http://convozine.com/longshanks/c/26659>. I just wrote it.

Happy Holidays (pagan, Christian, atheist, however you take them....)

T0NY L0NGSHANKS