[Tastebridge] Coffee grounds for mushrooms

Dan Willhite willhite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:00:40 UTC 2011

Hi mushroom growers,

I committed to delivering 10-20 pounds of dried, used coffee grounds
tonight. Unfortunately, the weather was unsuitable for drying the grounds
this week on the days that I would have been able to dry them. The weather
outlook looks good for this week but unfortunately I won't be able to have
them for tonight. I could still try to obtain some grounds today but I won't
be able to dry them. I'm not sure if it makes sense for me to bring more wet
grounds tonight since someone else has already committed to bring them but
I'm happy to try to obtain them if someone thinks they'd be useful.

--Danny