[Tastebridge] Coffee grounds for mushrooms

Roger H domitron at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 20:51:16 UTC 2011

That looks like great development.  In the picture it seem to be more dense than what I remember seeing in the sawdust-based medium, but that probably is an illusion owing to the relatively high contrast of dark brown coffee grounds to white mycelium.   It'll be interesting to see how fruiting compares.  Oysters are known to fruit prolifically on many substrates, so it would not surprise me if this turns out great!

Roger