[Tastebridge] Coffee grounds for mushrooms

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:56:05 UTC 2011

Yes, that's pretty distinct. Any sign of contamination on the uncooked bags?

Also: somebody please harvest those mushrooms! All the old blocks should
start to fruit again within a week, so there should be another flush coming
up shortly.

Last, but not least: how about a meeting next week? Dana can't make it
Monday, while Dan and Matthew can only make it on Mondays - so Monday 7:30pm
- same Bat time, same Bat channel?

/Rikke