[Tastebridge] interest in mycoremediation?

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Sun Oct 16 19:22:07 UTC 2011

Hi Nevada,
I'm just finishing a thesis which is focused on lignocellulose
degradation by Talaromyces emersonii (thermophilic fungi). I've not
investigated the mycoremediation topic but if you like I've still for
a week or so access to several on line journals. If you send me links
to articles which you would like to read I should be able to download
at least some of them and send it to you. You can find them through
www.pubmed.nl for example. You can get results looking like this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12094734

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18662317

Best of luck,