[Tastebridge] Could anyone pick up some Alder sawdust at Lazzari for me?

Roger H domitron at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 18:23:32 UTC 2011

Does anyone have a way to pick up two of the large bags of Alder sawdust from Lazzari?  It's not far from the Noisebridge but very far for me, and it would cost me a lot of time during work hours.  It'll run about $40, and I will pay for the bags, of course, when I come for the Monday oyster mushroom workshop.

Roger

PS - They are here:

Lazzari Fuel Company
11 Industrial Way