[Tastebridge] [Bio] New round of oyster mushrooms?

Nevada M. bramble.greenbrier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 01:01:42 UTC 2011

Hey,

Figured I'd weigh in just because I showed up for a meeting or two and
expressed interest in the mushroom cultivation group...  I started a new
full-time-plus job this month, so I've generally been wiped out by the time
I get off work, and I'm involved in a couple other things that have me
committed to about as much as I can handle right now.  I also got my bike
stolen, which has impaired my self-transportation abilities tremendously.
I'm still interested in the mushroom cultivation group, but I don't think I
can really commit to bottom-lining anything, and probably won't be able to
make it to many meetings.  I'd be stoked if you all would announce on the
lists, however, when you're planning to make up a new batch, since I'd still
like to come when I can.  Thanks, and best,

Nevada