[Tastebridge] VH and question about kids

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:58:51 UTC 2011

I've brought my son to Noisebridge, and some of his friends. He's 11 now.
Danny brings his daughter who is 8. Plenty of other kids have been around.

We don't have any policies on children at Noisebridge. And I really hope
that kids aren't discouraged from being at Noisebridge!

If you want me to email this person I'm happy to do it. Is she just asking
"Are kids allowed at Noisebridge?"  (yes)  or does she want some other
information?

- Liz

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Kathryn Storm <kathryn at kathrynstorm.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Vegan Hacker is this coming Tuesday
> (http://www.veganhackersf.com/post/10448519581/september-hack-pumpkin) and
> I got an interesting email from a lady who wants to bring her 10-year old.
> I couldn't find any info on the wiki (maybe I'm blind) regarding policies
> on children. Personally, I don't want to be responsible if it comes to
> that but maybe someone can point me toward an existing policy or
> considerations. The space doesn't seem outright child-friendly but you
> never know..
>
> Thanks,
> Kathryn

Liz Henry
web producer

BlogHer
1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 340 | Belmont | CA | 94002
www.blogher.com