[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] Food at the molecular level

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 06:39:55 UTC 2012

Very interesting guys, thank you very much for the tips! It is going to be an inspiration for 29c3 and the Food Hacking Base

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base

I hope that some people who are especially interested in this field/style will come and join us because my major are fermentations and I'm already spread quite thin ...

Sincerely from Berlin (arrived just yesterday),

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org