[Tastebridge] Table of Contents Unveiled (though subject to change)

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:10:34 UTC 2012

In case anyone's interested, I've uploaded a draft version of the Table of
Contents for ZiP Issue One!

Here <https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ZiP>

A lot of these things aren't covered yet, so I'm going to be writing lots
of them myself. Take something off my hands! You can send me just the text
if you want, or design the pages to go with it. I think I sent the specs
before, if not message me for a rehash.

New Tastebridge logo.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Tastebridge_logo.jpg

Also, an "Occupie Chart" I made.

There are a few questions & problems that remain to be resolved (how are we
printing it? do we have paper? toner? quality paper for the covers? more
toner? how much does it cost? how do I use the laser cutter? when will we
get the web portal finished? who will help? how will I pay for it?) but
other than that it looks like everything's on schedule for the ZiP One
release less than 2 weeks from now! (GULP)

+