[Tastebridge] Pizza tonight - My friend will be there, but I won't

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 02:16:27 UTC 2012

Hey

If anyone gets this in time, I'm probably not going to come in for the
pizza thing tonight because I'm still sick. Have been all weekend. Was
hoping I'd feel better but I don't yet. However, my friends Adam and
Valerie are both going to be there. Valerie has been @ NB a few times, but
Adam is brand new. I told him to find Robert & hopefully Robert will give
him the tour & make him feel welcome. Adam is bringing cheese & pizza
toppings but had no baking sheets. Valerie suggested using tinfoil if
nothing else, but I don't know how well that would work.

Take care of both of them please! He's great for Tastebridge - does all
sorts of cooking & food-making experiments.

I will be back soon.

+0ny