[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] Rabbit -- rarebit

Adam Engelhart adam at tellumo.net
Sat Jan 21 02:48:44 UTC 2012

Alas, I understand that a nonzero quantity of people who wish to eat
are not just vegetarian, but vegan, which rather cuts out Welsh
rarebit. I'm afraid I haven't been able to come up with any
vegan-appropriate substitutes--are there any chefs out there with the
top-shelf vegan technique?

I've CC'd the Tastebridge list.

--Adam Engelhart