[Tastebridge] vegan option for monday nite

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 03:03:00 UTC 2012

Awesome by me! Mitch.
 Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:01:00 -0800
Subject: vegan option for monday nite
From: cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
To: tastebridge at lists.noisebridge.net
CC: maltman23 at hotmail.com

Hi,I would like to make the following menu items for vegans
cornmeal pancakes with hummus and flaxseed sauce and perhaps almonds on top of the saucespicy mexican riceeither seasoned black or pinto beans

May I go ahead with this?OK with ya'll
I figure I would cook the beans early and use the slow cooker and Sue's rice cooker so I can stay out of Michel's way

The pancakes will be made to order at the time of serving (iron skilett) so I should male sure it would be available?--
Cynthia Jeanne Lee MD http://cynthiajeanneleemd.wordpress.com