[Tastebridge] recommendations for books on alcoholic brewing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 09:33:31 UTC 2012

I will share everything what I get together, do not worry about that! All grains beers, I write it down!

I'll be in touch shortly, just making ready for my leave for Japan, I have to do a short visa run so I can stay in Korea another 90 days.

Talk to you all soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi