[Tastebridge] brew beer at Noisebridge!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 10:15:04 UTC 2012

Ohhh guys, you are not making my life exactly easy. I have just found out that I have quite a pretty high chance to find a job in Japan and teach English for a year, putting on a side every month $1500 or so which considering my 2500 eu depth would be not bad. However I was planning to come back to SF  Bay area and start a major project on probiotics starting this summer. And now you are starting such a great project in Noisebridge which would be a homebase of my activities. Life is full of decisions ...

One way or other best of luck and post, post, post!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi