[Tastebridge] brew beer at Noisebridge!

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:22:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

Today I've borrowed a bicycle trailer and I am going to Oak Barrel brew
shop in Berkeley to buy the airlocks, auto siphon, hoses, yeasts, bungs,
and malt extract syrups.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice on the type of yeasts, malt
extracts or anything else then please speak up soon via e-mail or call my
cell phone 415-205-6020

Oh yeah I will also buy one of those big ass metal stir spoons!

Cheers,

David