[Tastebridge] digital humanities?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 00:06:07 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,
I think that the best way would be send an email to the main Noisebridge mailing list or just come to the place and start asking. If you are not on the discuss list I can resend this email there for you with or without your email as contact link, and I can send the results to you later on - I just hope it would not be a tun of messages because I'm now in Japan and my access to the computer is a bit limited and with Noisebridge you never know what goes "viral".

Anyway best of luck with your investigation, when I checked on the subject it was completely new to me I did not even known that it exists, ups :-)))

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi