[Tastebridge] link to our main noisebridge page removed?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 12:42:53 UTC 2012

Thanks Tom, somebody did it already. I've tried to track the change before but I could not find it I was not trying this before and I rather wanted to leave the decision on putting it back on people who are currently "present".

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi