[Tastebridge] brew beer at Noisebridge!

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 01:05:47 UTC 2012

Yeast pitched. Yerba Matte ale...

I noticed Alan put a cardboard box with a bag of barley on the brew shelf.
We should make a mash or partial mash. Who's done that before and/or wants
to help?

We still have an empty 5-gallon glass carboy...

I'd be interested in making a mead (honey wine) however honey costs about
$5/pound
so we'll several people to pitch in to buy the honey. Mead takes a while to
age and mellow out the flavors. Mine tastes good after aging 3 months but
could age for a year or more.

David