[Tastebridge] brew beer at Noisebridge!

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 05:34:12 UTC 2012

I have borrowed the racking cane, sanitizing fluid and detergent.
I need them to rack the bulk aging mead at my apartment.
While picking these items up I noticed the dried sour cherries I left on
the brewing shelf where moved and reduced in quantity.

I think I cannot get away with leaving food items on the brewing shelf
because people
will just eat it even though I left a note there saying: "do not molest".

This is why Noisebridge can't have nice things.
Actually that's not true; perhaps next time I will try putting items that
look like food into a cardboard box so that it isn't obvious.

David