[Tastebridge] Fw: The Art of Fermentation is available!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:16:03 UTC 2012

"The Art of Fermentation" looks great. I can't wait to get a copy.

Fermentation isn't far removed from *vinegration* - the art of making
vinegar. (*Vinegration* isn't officially recognized as a word yet, but I
think it should be.) On that note, check out this brand new
Tastebridge-related interview/profile that I did with Francisco - our very
own Francisco - for ZiP02, which is finally finished. (I'm printing the
first batch of copies tomorrow!)

Vinegar p1<http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Zx0061.jpg>
Vinegar p2<http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Zx0062.jpg>
Vinegar p3<http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Zx0063.jpg>

Note the field trip to Costa Rica we're planning for early next year....I'm
excited!

Your friendly neighborhood Tiger,

Tony