[Tastebridge] [foodhackingbase] Fw: The Art of Fermentation is available!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:48:41 UTC 2012

FYI, I've asked David the brewmaker to be our "Tastebridge profile" for
ZiP03 (due date July 1st - give or take a week or two), and he seems game.
I think he'll make a great interview/profilee. He's always got some
interesting brewing project in the works @ NB, is constantly giving people
a taste of something good that's in process, & is generally a wealth of
creative inspiration & knowledge. So color me excited for that....

Tony