[Tastebridge] using temporarily tastebridge discuss

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 16:04:31 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I wonder if it would be OK with the Tastebridge people if I used temporarily the discuss list to coordinate the start up of a collaboration on a project of an experimental incubator. The preliminary draft is now at Noisebridge wiki and Tatebridge

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Experimental_incubator

We should be able to sort out creation of a new discuss within next few days we will see about the wiki.

Please let me know if anyone has an issue with that, it should not be too intensive and not for long.

Sincerely from Seoul,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I will get a final decision tomorrow or on Tuesday if the prototype of the experimental incubator is getting funded but it looks really good!

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi