[Tastebridge] Tastebridge Digest, Vol 27, Issue 1

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 13:34:50 UTC 2012

Hi there,
As far as I remember one of the spacebridge members is very enthusiastic about these types of experiments :-) We have had a "small drama" some two years ago when we kind of got too overexcited when tasting his successes. Was his name Chris? I'm not sure now, somebody remember? Otherwise I know that Miloh and David Stainton have experience with brewing alcohol. Also there were activities around "Noisebridge Distill"

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Distilled

Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi

   1. Vodka Hacking? (Noelani Bailey)

Message: 1