[Tastebridge] Noisebridge Party!

Vegan Hacker SF veganhackersf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 23:59:24 UTC 2013

Hi Tastebridge list people,

As many of you know, Noisebridge is having a super awesome party (
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_%22_the_Bridge%22_Party) on
Saturday August 10th from 4pm - 11pm!

Vegan Hacker will be making some food for the party! Do you want to help
with volunteering your labor and/or ideas for relatively cheap-to-make
vegan (& at least partially gluten-free) party food? If so, contact Maggie
at veganhackersf at gmail dot com! Right now the idea's hovering around
hummus (cheap to make and super versatile) and restaurant-supply store
chips... but I think we can get more creative than that!

-Maggie