[Tastebridge] many thanks for wonderful event!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 20:30:55 UTC 2013

Hi to all,
I am greeting you for the last time from the OHM 2013 camp ground.

 I would like to thank to you all for your support, honestly the event was awesome and we had a great time!

 I will be posting more soon, updating the wiki, uploading pictures etc. For now in a simple terms if we consider that we started the event on 0 EU (investments were not considered to be returnable), we ended around 1000 eu in plus all based on donations, which as you may remember was our "top desired goal".

Once more thanks to everyone for the help and lets continue building up a tradition of cool community shared activities and time in a nice relaxed way, centered around foods&beverages in an innovative and inspirational way.

Sincerely from OHM 2013,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker