[Tastebridge] Food Hacking Base finishing up its crowdsourcing campaign in 40 hours, promote&support please!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 16:35:55 UTC 2013

Greetings to all from the Food Hacking Base,
Our
crowdsourcing campaign “to be at 30c3 in Hamburg” is now finishing up,
we would like to ask you to help to promote and support as you can, we
are still bit underfunded

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-30c3

I wonder if you are coming to 30c3? I do not know if you kept an eye on
our activities at OHM2013 where we did I think really well and managed
to serve as food&beverage hacking hub. We would like to do the same
at 30c3 (with less catering thou) and we decided to build up an
experimental kitchen and workshop venue which would be suitable for our
activities, something what we have never done on an indoor event before. We believe that this should be on the congress, so well we are going to make it happen, simple :-) (at least on the paper …).

For more info about OHM2013 please check blog post below and keep in mind
that we plan to do similar “story write ups” for upcoming 30c3 when it
is finished

http://foodhackingbase.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/fhb-at-ohm2013-2/ “the whole story”

http://foodhackingbase.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/hexayurt-cold-room-at-ohm2013/ cold room build up

After 30c3 we are planning to do 6 week tour around
Europe with a hackerbus promoting food&beverage hacking and we have
still some free slots for places which we can visit :-)

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Food_Hacking_Tour_Winter_2014

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS There are now more ways how to keep in touch, choose your preferred if
you like and do not forget that we have now our own fhb wiki pages!

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/How_to_get_in_touch

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org