[Tastebridge] electronic labs proposal - tips

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 08:43:18 UTC 2013

Hi to all,I am preparing proposal for a a community based electronic laboratory and I wonder if you could give me some tips on it. I have uploaded the list which I created up to now here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoI1FSp-qkEWdERyYzQ1UzZ1UXBMenJxVl9Ta0NYU3c&usp=sharing
The budget should be around $600, I will present the proposal on Tuesday 19th of March, so it should be ready by Monday. The experimental incubator would be a part of it with some extra $150, you can find the details on the same list below.
I hope to hear from you soon, please do not forget that this is not my "cup of tea" so any help is appreciated!
Sincerely,
FAA

PS I have used this as a basic info
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Electronics_Lab