[Tastebridge] Vegan hackers wanted for NB benefit 3/30!

Noisebridge benefit noizparty at riseup.net
Tue Mar 12 11:19:23 UTC 2013

Hey there Tastebridge (or what remains of it?),

This is Tony, I'm one of the people organizing a benefit / fundraiser for
Noisebridge that will take place Saturday, March 30th. We want to have
edibles & drinkables on hand for the event, & I know the "vegan hacker"
contingent hosted a number of successful events @ NB back in the day. Are
some of those vegan hacker people still receiving messages to this mailing
list? Could someone give me contact info for prominent vegan hackerfolk I
could contact? We would love to have their involvement in any form for the
March 30th event.

Thanks,

Tony
noizparty at riseup.net