[Tastebridge] Vegan Hacker-- December 5th!

Vegan Hacker SF veganhackersf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 05:28:18 UTC 2013

Hi Noisebridgers,

Vegan Hacker is back for December, and ready to make some holiday cookies!
It's going to happen in the kitchen 12/5/13 at 7pm. Please come!
Let’s make awesome holiday cookies and experiment with
construction/flavor/etc and eat them and trade with each other! It’s going
to be so rad! Bring some ingredients and prepare to bake-bake-bake (or
eat-eat-eat in the aftermath)!

Get all the juicy details at http://www.veganhackersf.com/

Also, I'm looking to become an associate member. If any of you are members
and would like to sponsor me, my user page is here (
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Maggieff)! There will be cookies. But I
swear that's not a bribe :)

-Maggie