[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] kitchen report 2

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 09:22:15 UTC 2013

I was also worried about the kitchen area but I have heard positive comments too, so it seems to be working for people using the place which is great!

Best of luck with the future cooking adventures.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org