[Tastebridge] New kombucha batches started at Noisebridge

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 03:18:25 UTC 2014

As of today, we've rebooted kombucha production at Noisebridge: two 15L
batches of oolong tea kombucha (of Three Stone Hearth origin) have been
started by Alex, Frank and myself, and are now sitting in white buckets on
top of the lockers by the East Wall. We hope they'll be ready to serve up
in time for the big opening on the 15th - fingers crossed!

I'll post this to the Noisebridge kombucha wiki sometime tomorrow.

/Rikke