[Tastebridge] synchronous hackathon on food, drink and bio hacking - join and share!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 09:48:09 UTC 2014

Hi to all,
This is "the invitation" to synchronous hackathon focused on food, drinks and bio hacking which will happen on 14, 15 and 16 th of February 2014. You are welcome to join the crowd with your local community or just by yourself, your choice! More info is below, I hope to "meet many of you online" during this event soon, we will be getting crazy in ProgressBar, Bratislava, Slovak Republic!

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Events:2014/02/14_Synchronous_Hackathon

Sincerely from LUGoNS, Novis Sad, Serbia,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS Many thanks to Steffen for the work on the Food Hacking Base wiki pages and sorting out the proper syntax for this event too, very important!

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org