[Tiny-tux] Thursday, 12/09/10 - Tiny-tux first official meeting

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 02:17:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Jesse Zbikowski
<embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> We can always use freenode #swarm

argh I want to make it to this meeting, but my head hurts with too
much noise this week.

I will mosdef be lurking #swarm with tts on after 7pm.

Let me know if the group wants to see a dismantled $50 chumby/infocast
arm core9 freescale things that I picked up at bestbuy.  There are a
few spares on my shelf at 2169 that haven't been opened yet, and
Patrick might be reading the filesystem off the microSD card.

http://wiki.chumby.com/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page#Chumby-enabled_devices
http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?id=5207