[Tiny-tux] Insignia Infocast Chumby Devices

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:40:46 UTC 2010

>> hi
>> i'm amir from the metalab. i'd really love to get my hands on the insignia
>> 8" chumby device... but bestbuy.com is down. any ideas where i could get
>> one?

What do you mean 'Best Buy is down'? OH you mean these devices aren't
available for shipping!  I see the 8" version is now going for $99.
that's ridiculous cheap.

Do you want someone to just buy one and ship it out to you in Vienna?
  See if anyone else at metalab wants +1 (because I don't want to do
this again), reimburse me the cost and shipping, and I'll go get the
devices, repackage them together, and send them out to Vienna.  This
will *still* take awhile, ok?

-rma