[Tiny-tux] I head an Embedded Linux Peer-group/Forum at Noisebridge in San Francisco

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Jul 24 17:45:05 UTC 2011

Sock it to me!

Just give us a quick run down of annoyances & caveats and we'll handle the
rest!

Just so you know, we aren't expecting handouts.  We are just looking for
that part we can recommend to people.  Right now, that's the panda board or
the gumstix.  For most people, those are prohibitively pricey for the simple
projects we have.  If we can help you become the new go to part, it will do
us all a great service.