[Tiny-tux] [Tiny-Tux] 06/11/2011 Meeting - TinyTux in the post Infocast world

Miah Johnson miah at chia-pet.org
Thu Jun 9 21:11:13 UTC 2011

The Seagate Dockstar's vary in price, but I bought mine for $29 on Amazon a
few months back.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/seagate/dockstar

Of course, any pogoplug type device is going to be small and have lots of
the features you mentioned below. The one thing they are missing is a
display, but people have added them to the dockstar:

http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,2435,2435,quote=1

Thanks
-Miah