[Tiny-tux] [Tiny-Tux] 06/11/2011 Meeting - TinyTux in the post Infocast world

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Jun 9 21:44:01 UTC 2011

I think those are good as network devices, but I am not seeing any signals
broken out other than serial.
http://www.pogoplugged.com/forum/thread/12366/Pins-for-the-two-connectors-on-the-v2-Pink-board
.
http://plugapps.com/index.php5/Hardware:_Pogoplug_Pro

The one really cool thing about the Infocast was all the breakout.