[Tiny-tux] a kind of tiny tux

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Jun 24 15:42:29 UTC 2011

Debian isn't the best distro for cutting edge hardware, but nothing is
stopping you from fixing that.

I have not worked with ATI video under Linux, yet, but since AMD absorbed
them, I imagine that the support has gotten good.

There is nothing stopping you from build a kernel optimized for this
platform.  I would look for the Linux kernel with all the debian patches and
try rolling your own.