[Tiny-tux] embedded Linux and BSP job opening "anywhere in the world" with Mentor Graphics

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:32:24 UTC 2012

http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH08/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MENTOR&cws=1&rid=1225

I work on this team and can answer questions, although I would be a
peer, not hiring manager.    If I find a candidate, I will get a
bonus, but will donate it to the free software group (FSF, Wikimedia,
KDE Foundation, SPI, Python, etc.) of the candidate's choice.

Best wishes,
Alison

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)                       {she-devel.com,