[Toorcamp] Vegan cooking

Ian Gallagher crash at neg9.org
Wed Jul 1 07:13:45 UTC 2009

Just an update on our side, we have the ingredients to make two vegan Indian
dishes Friday night that should end up with enough food for at least 20-30
people, w00t! :)

If people have bread that would be great, and I'm hoping we can get some
time on that rice cooker that I saw being spoken of as well.

See  you all at the camp!

-craSH