[Toorcamp] RV/caravan,etc.

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Tue Jun 23 01:12:19 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what the deal is with water and showers at Toorcamp, but I
found these portable self-heating showers on amazon that have a decent
rating. For $25 a pop they might be a good idea.

http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Elements-Gallon-Summer-Shower/dp/B000J2Q0T4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1245717204&sr=1-3

-Daniel