[Toorcamp] Vegan cooking

Ian Gallagher crash at neg9.org
Wed Jun 24 19:08:57 UTC 2009

Hey,

Myself and two friends from Seattle would love to take up the task of doing another night of vegan dinner for ~20 people!
Can we assume we'll have access to all the cooking facilities used for the first night? (e.g. we'll bring the food and do the prep/cook but use the existing infrastructure to do the work with.)

We can assume we'll do our dinner on Friday evening (Sabrina, sounds like you're covering Thurs, correct?)

Help is of course appreciated and welcome, we'll be happy to help out Thursday as well.

I'm craSH on freenode/#toorcamp.

--
craSH
Ian Gallagher