[Toorcamp] Bathroom infrastructure and water?

Ian Gallagher crash at neg9.org
Wed Jun 24 20:24:48 UTC 2009

It sounds like water shouldn't be a problem, according to ToorCamp organizers:

http://groups.google.com/group/toorcamp/msg/281caec90726f84a

"""
...There will be plenty of potable water for drinking and cooking. We
have showers and porta-potties. There will be evaporators for gray water
disposal. ...
"""

I'm not against bringing water though, better self-sufficient and not need to be than not have any water at all for some reason :)

--
craSH
Ian Gallagher