[Toorcamp] 83c -> Toorcamp caravan

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Fri Jun 26 05:22:28 UTC 2009

According to the organizer they still want us to bring our own
drinking water if we can:

RE: drinking water from David at toorcamp:

"We recommend you bring enough drinking water for yourselves but we
will have a water truck out there and some makeshift cold showers
setup (planning on having 8) that'll be available for everyone to use.

Thanks,
-David"