[Toorcamp] Vegan grocery list for toorcamp

Sabrina sabrina at autopornography.com
Fri Jun 26 21:01:58 UTC 2009

If you can't find vegan marshmellows in the Bay Area, you can buy
them at the nonprofit vegan store in Seattle, Sidecar for Pig's
Peace.  They generally only have, I'd guess, 5-10 boxes in stock, so
if you're looking for more than that, I could call and see if it's
too late to order more that would be available Wednesday/Thursday.

If I were you RVers, I'd aim to get into Seattle before 4pm, and go
to Wayward for vegan biscuits and gravy and stuff.  That is a few
blocks from the vegan store, which is open until 8pm.  These are both
closed Mondays, so it's your only chance to visit them.  Both os
these will generally have in stock a small selection of *our* vegan
donuts, or you can visit Might-O if you get here by 5pm, which isn't
too far from the other vegan things, but far enough you can't walk.

About my food: will you be able to pick that up directly from me, or
do I need to try and get Aestetix to deliver it to you?  The car I'm
going in is packed, but he might be able to get room in the car he's
riding in.  I'm leaving by 9am on the 2nd.

Sabrina