[Toorcamp] Vegan grocery list for toorcamp

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:12:31 UTC 2009

Sorry about the delayed response.  I'm actually thinking that if you can put
the food in with Aesthetix and Karsten rides up with asm maybe we can skip
hitting Seattle on the way up and save some time?  If this doesn't work for
either of you though, let me know I can definitely still route through
Seattle.
Chances
are, in the interest of time we may skip stuff on the way up. But
definitely, Mighty-O's are good stuff, and I'm hoping to give people a
tour of the museum of communications on the way back down. :)

-grey