[Toorcamp] Wherein we get more serious about foodening

Sabrina sabrina at autopornography.com
Tue Jun 30 18:49:35 UTC 2009

There's a chick night?  Are all 7 of us going to do one another's nails?

I have some waxing strips (Parissa brand) I've been meaning to
product test on someone.  I thought that was going to be a project to
inflict on my submissive boy, but maybe someone else wants a small
area of their body de-haired?

Sabrina