[Toorcamp] Camp infrastructure

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Mon Jun 22 17:44:48 UTC 2009

Hey miloh,

I'll be coming up with ryanc and co, so I don't know how much space I will
have, but let me know what I can do to increase the cooking capacity
(duration of cooking, amount of food), or if you just want a donation of
$100 for extra grub or whatever. Great idea, and I'll certainly help out if
I can.

-Daniel