[Toorcamp] RV/caravan,etc.

Sabrina sabrina at autopornography.com
Tue Jun 23 01:22:12 UTC 2009

As far as I'm aware, people need to count on packing in all of their
own water.  I think I read somewhere that there's a well onsite, but
that it definitely doesn't have enough water for everyone.

Because I am a fussy person, I bought that exact camping shower a few
days ago.  I still don't know what the hell I'm planning to suspend
it from in the desert, but I figure there's got to be at least one
nerd willing to hold it up while I get naked.

Sabrina